- British Airways online
searchable timetable. Tickets from London Heathrow or Gatwick to Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow, also to Inverness (more expensive). Flight connections to the islands of Barra, Benbecula, Islay, Lewis, Orkney and Shetland.
- bmi (British Midland International) has a variety of cheap flights (domestic and international) from London, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Birmingham, Manchester, Notting East Midlands, etc.
- EasyJet operates daily cheap flights from Gatwick (London), Luton Airport (about 30 miles north of London) direct to Inverness, Glasgow, Edinburgh and Aberdeen. Single journey tickets allow flexibility to fly into one part of the country and fly out of another.
- RYANAIR operates cheap flights from Prestwick (south of Glasgow) to London and many other European cities. Ryanair routes also include Inverness, Aberdeen and Edinburgh.
- KLM UK is another company which is offering flights from London City Airport to Edinburgh, or from Stansted to Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow.
- Germanwings flies from Edinburgh to Cologne.
Main Airports in Scotland
Other airports in Scotland including:
- Stornoway (Isle of Lewis)
- Balivanich (Isle of Benbecula)
- Isle of Barra
- Isle of Islay
- Kirkwall (Orkney)
- Sumburgh (Shetland)
- Lerwick (Shetland)
For more info on these, visit the
Highlands and Islands Airports official web site.
English Airports (based around London):